In game name : Thaduke hunter Surv
Core progression raider always happy to run guildies through dungeons for there quest chains, always willing to help anyone with raids or world events I have played a hunter long as I can remember I know the class very well among other classes willing to help anyone learn more about the class and others , willing to craft, enchant, make anything to help a friend or guildy out, always willing to help out with raid mechanics and happy to help run raids when needed, I am always available to help guildies in anyway I can while I am online I play anywhere from 30+ hours a week as most would know by now I live in Perth.
also like to add I really enjoy being a part of IA such a great group of people makes me really enjoy playing the game
Silentkille ( in game name), core raid member since late MoP days, used to run gearing runs for guild in MoP, Normal SoO (flexible SoO back then), during the week due to work commitments 9:30pm is usually my cut off, but weekends im free (around 10 -15 hours a week id say i would play), i think you all know me well enough that i try and help out where i can :P haha, i live in NSW so my time is server time, you guys are all good friends and i enjoy being part of IA :)
In game name (Ridgerock, Loraks)
Core raid team member. Help with guild runs. Love old content. Not many classes i dont know. Im friendly. Though have a bit of a short fuse when it comes to people who dont understand. I can generally do any job given to me atm as i am unemployed and spend my days either on wow or surfing youtube (hopefully this will be changing soon). But either way i see most of the members of IA as my friends. And to me. Friends are family. Though im usually unavailable after about 8pm server on weekdays as i spend time with my partner. Oh and i live in perth. Currently 2 hours behind server
How to qualify to be a guild officer
• Must submit the officer application on our member-only forums (you've made it here - so you must have registered ).
• Must be active.
• Must have been active in the guild for at least the last 12 weeks.
• Show that you are helpful and plan to continue it
Your application reply post must include:
• What is your in-game name, class, spec'?
• What has been your main contribution across the last 12 weeks?
• What have you done in the past that stands out in Immortal Ascension?
• Do you have a specialty, or something that you are good at doing, in the game; such as: running events, helping in dungeons, crafting, advice on class, gear statistics, or raid mechanics?
• Can you regularly offer your time to the people or the Guild duty you volunteer to do or may be assigned to?
• How many hours do you play a week; bearing in mind, that we respect that Real Life comes first, such as: employment, homework, family (kids, partner etc), sport commitments, Dr. Who?
• Do you play other games? If so what?
• What time zone are you in?
• Anything else you’d like to add?
The decision to offer the Immortal Role will be after due consideration and discussion by the existing officers: Eminence, Ascended and Immortal members and where there is a need for what you can offer or there is a vacancy.
Last edited by <Faythe> on Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:42 pm; edited 4 times in total