Immortal Ascension invite applications for Officers, who will hold the Immortal role. This is one of the ways that we can improve our Guild-Life. As an Officer, you will help run what the Guild Master may not be able to multitask for Immortal Ascension. You will work directly under the Guild Master as a trusted and dedicated member, one that she can depend on. For the most part, Immortal Ascension is a guild for mature-minded and mature-aged persons. We have a fairly even ratio of male to female players, so an Officer will need to feel comfortable in talking respectfully with a range of ages, males and females.
As an Officer, you will have council and guild-life duties to perform for Immortal Ascension. This can be as simple as: Role Administration, running Gearing Raids, running Fun Events, or Member Liaison (welcoming new members and helping them settle in).
How to behave as a Officer
• Officers should always be the members who lead by setting a good example, through reaching out to ALL the members to make them feel included.
• Faithfully maintain your assigned role or duties.
• You want to be approachable.
• Make sure people know they can talk to you about in-game concerns and issues.
• Being a helping hand is a big part of your duty. Accept and be willing to help others with dungeons or other things.
• Always act in a respectable manner towards our members, other players, and other guilds.
• If you have concerns don't share them with the community, talk to your Guild Master. Spreading unrest can be unraveling.
• Be a open ear for ideas, you don’t have to accept them ... just listen.
The decision to offer the Immortal Role will be after due consideration and discussion by the existing officers: Eminence, Ascended and Immortal members and where there is a need for what you can offer or there is a vacancy.