How to qualify to be a guild officer
• Must submit the officer application on our member-only forums (you've made it here - so you must have registered ).
• Must be active.
• Must have been active in the guild for at least the last 12 weeks.
• You abide by our Guild's Code of Conduct, inside and outside the guild (eg: Trade Chat and World Instances
• Must not have voluntarily, or involuntarily, left the guild and returned in the current expansion.
• Show that you are helpful and plan to continue it.
Your application reply post must include:
• What is your in-game name, class, spec'?
• What has been your main contribution across the last 12 weeks?
• What have you done in the past that stands out in Immortal Ascension?
• Do you have a specialty, or something that you are good at doing, in the game; such as: running events, helping in dungeons, crafting, advice on class, gear statistics, or raid mechanics?
• Can you regularly offer your time to the people or the Guild duty you volunteer to do or may be assigned to?
• How many hours do you play a week; bearing in mind, that we respect that Real Life comes first, such as: employment, homework, family (kids, partner etc), sport commitments, Dr. Who?
• Do you play other games? If so what?
• What time zone are you in?
• Anything else you’d like to add?
The decision to offer the Officer Role will be after due consideration and discussion by the existing officers: Eminence, Catmander, Immortal ranked members and where there is a need for what you can offer or there is a vacancy.
Deadline? Applications for this temporary, with view to permanency, Officer vacancy, will close Friday 19 October 2018 at midnight.
Hi Faythe, and our other officers for IA.
I would love to apply for the position of Officer in IA.
This guild is my furever home ( cat joke) and as such am dedicated to its success.
I am well known within the guild, fairly active, time zone will be easier to cope with again tomorrow ( thanks daylight savings) lol
I don't play any other games as such maybe a couple mobile phone games when I'm not home haha
I'm not sure what else to include, everyone knows me who is an officer and yourself Faythe.
Look forward to hearing from you
Tigg/ Ness/ Sara.
In game name Silentkiller.
Majority of you guys (and the guild) have known me for roughly 7years, and I have been an active member of the guild for most of that period, I love a good laugh as most you you will know, however I do realise there are times and places where concentration and seriousness is required.
I contribute to the guild by way or raiding, dungeons, and assisting people with gearing, I have also contributed a substantial amount of herbs and mats used for raid flasks and pots.
I like raiding and try to contribute to the team and help and support Emrald and Kariz (Anen) the raid leader and raid co-leader where I can.
As many of you will remember I was an officer in the past, unfortunately due to stress & uncertainty in RL I took out my anger on the guild and left over a minor disagreement between myself and a couple of fellow officers (at the time), I took a bit of a break, and was back into contributing to the guild within 3weeks I am sincerely sorry for that act, i assure you that a lot has happened since this time and I have matured considerably, and I will not make the same mistakes again should I get this position reinstated.
I understand Immortal rank is a privilege and it comes with many responsibilities, I believe I am up for the task.
So I ask that you please consider me for this position.
Kind regards, Silent